Ready to chat? Drop us a note & we'll get right back to you.
- Work with the Fishes
- Career Opportunities
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a creative, driven Social Media Specialist to assist with our client roster primarily focused on the adult beverage industry. You will be tasked with driving customer engagement working on our talented team in the confines of a friendly, fast-paced (and somewhat nautical) work environment.
- Build and execute social media strategy through industry research, analysis of competition, and audience identification.
- Create engaging content via text, imagery and video content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to act.
- Work closely with internal creative team and account managers to execute SM objectives.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around client’s products.
- Develop content calendar with internal team for approval by client.
- Provide back end analysis and reports that demonstrate SM campaign’s success.
- Lead weekly team status calls with client.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE and REQUIRED SKILLS:
- University degree or college diploma.
- Exceptional analytical, writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of social analytics tools and reporting functions.
- Mac skills (especially Photoshop) a plus, but not required.
KEY COMPETENCIES for SUCCESS:
- Working knowledge of Social Media for business (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- A solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- Ability to engage with consumers in an upbeat, positive way and join relevant conversations on behalf of the brand.
- Video production and editing skills are a plus, but not required.
Ready for the challenge? Upload your resume and any words you would care to share with us to express your interest in being the next great addition to the Smartfish team.Apply Now
The Fish Tanks
Check out our digs
- Marlborough, MA
- Milton, MA
- Stamford, CT